A big thankyou to Somanycraftssolittletime who nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
On further investigation I could not find the origin of this award only more blogger nominating more bloggers for the award. After a little thought I decided there can be no harm and it brings bloggers together, taking a little time our to show our appreciation for someones work. So that can only be a good thing. =)
There are some rules that I must follow in order to accept my nomination, which are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Ok, so that’s rule 1 and 2 complete, so here are the 7 things about myself.
1. I get REALLY annoyed with dumb blonde jokes. (Capital H Hate them).
2. I am not scared of any creepy crawlies.
3. I accomplished the ‘dream’ I thought I wanted. Realized dreams are sometimes different in reality. Moved on from that.
4. I use to play the viola (little bigger and not so sweeky as a violin).
5. I went to Waldorf school.
6. I’m an only child.
7. I cant help throw my head back when I laugh.
Here are my 10 blog nominations – I dig you guys and check your blog (practically) every day! You rock.