The End Result!

After giving everything I collected a good wash, I prepped an old plastic bottle as the base for the head. I then covered the entire head with the scraps and string and used the bottle caps I found as eyes, mouth, and hair. I remembered I had saved an old toilet roll cardboard and incorporated into the kneck so that it stabalized. The best part was creating the eye’s and eye lashes.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s